For the crust:
1) Pack of Oreos2) 1 stick of melted butter
For the filling:
1) Two packs of cream cheese (around 450 grams), softened
2) 1 cup powdered sugar
3) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4) 12 chopped Oreos
For the topping:
Oreos, chopped, cut in half and crumbled
For the Oreo crust:
1) Add the Oreos to a food processor and mix until you’re left with fine crumbs. 2) Combine the crushed Oreos and with the melted butter in a large bowl. 3) Press the mixture into your pie pan and place in fridge until ready to use.
1) Beat the cream cheese with a mixer in a large bowl until well blended, add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, beat again. 2) Add the chopped Oreos and whipped cream into the mixture and stir with a spatula. 3) Remove the crust from the fridge and spread the mixture onto it, place in the freezer for 30 minutes. 4) Once the pie cools in the freezer, decorate it with the Oreo topping. 5) Cover the pie with tinfoil and place it in the fridge for 2 hours. 6) Remove it from the fridge and let it sit for a few minutes before serving it.