- 200 grams of pasta (of your choice)
- 1 Large Avocado
- 80 grams of Fresh Basil leaves
- 1/2 bunch of parsley leave
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of Nutritional year (vegan option) or 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan (non-vegan option)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cook your pasta based on the package instructions.
- Combine all the ingredients for the Pesto sauce in a food processor or blender, until evenly incorporated.
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and add the sauce onto the pasta over low heat.
- Garnish with avocado slices or basil leaves upon serving.