It’s all about non-verbal communication…
1. When he smiles, he shows his teeth.
(not a creepy way of course)
2. When he’s around you, he licks his lips (again, not in a creepy way).
3. He tucks your hair behind your ear when it falls down.
4. He touches your knee.
(This is a little test to see how you react to his physical touch)
5. He gets closer to you when you talk, leaning in to hear you better.
6. When he sees you, he raises up his eyebrows.
7. He walks beside you, even if it means slowing or quickening his pace so that you’re aligned.
8. His voice changes when he speaks with you, it sounds sweeter and slower than when he speaks with others.