- 50 grams of spinach
- 50 grams of chopped broccoli
- 1 cup of parsley leaves
- 2 cups of macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian herb mix
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a large pot, salt your water and boil the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, over medium heat, melt half a teaspoon of butter on a pan, then place your chopped green veggies. Stir until cooked, then set aside.
- On medium heat, melt the rest of the butter and then add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add flour and whisk the paste. Slowly start adding the milk, keep whisking. Then add the rest of the spices.
- Finally add the cheese, whisking in the cheddar and the parmesan. Stir until the cheese has melted. Add in the veggies, then add the cooked pasta and stir the mixture.