If Monday was a fictional character, it would be Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter or Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t survive Mondays and be a productive person…
- A productive morning starts off with a good night sleep, so make sure to hit the hay as early as possible on Sunday.
- Sneak in a morning workout, whether it’s doing yoga in the living room, going for a walk, or hitting a gym, getting your blood pumping in the morning will kickstart your day and increase your energy levels, much needed on a Monday.
- Have a good break before starting off your Monday. Whether it’s labne with khodra, or protein pancakes, make something delicious and enjoy your morning before heading out the door.
- Write everything down, from small errands to big tasks that need to be completed. Putting it down on paper will help you organize your thoughts and time, allowing you to tackle one thing at a time.
- Schedule drinks with the girls after work, having something to look forward to at the end of the day will motivate you to keep busy and finish all that you have to do in order to get to happy hour with the girls!