- 2 cups of peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- Salt to taste
- Place the peanuts on a baking sheet in a baking tray and roast them at 180 Celsius for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once roasted, remove them from the oven and transfer the peanuts to a towel, rub them until the skin of half the peanuts has been removed.
- Place the roasted peanuts in a food processor, add the honey, and process at a high speed, add salt to taste.
- Process again until you have the right texture of peanut butter.
- Place the mixture in a jar, and enjoy it!