(for the base)
- 75 grams of unsalted butter
- 150 grams of crushed Oreo cookies
(for the filling)
- 450 ml Double cream
- 560 grams of Full fat cream cheese
- 75 grams Icing sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 250 grams of crushed Oreo cookies
- Add and combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter, then press into a tin for the base. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Beat the double cream until stiff, then mix in the icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice, and the crushed Oreo cookies.
- Remove the base from the fridge, then add in the cheesecake mixture, make sure to smooth out the top. Then place the cake in the fridge for four hours (or overnight).
- Take out of the fridge, remove the tin, and decorate with whipped cream and Mini Oreos (or as you would like).