- 2 peaches (washed and sliced)
- 150 grams of mixed spring greens
- 60 grams of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of pecans (you can replace with walnuts)
- 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash your greens and set aside to dry.
- Slice the peaches, then dice the feta, and mince the red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, black pepper, and a dash of salt.
- Add the greens to a large bowl, then add in the peaches, feta, and pecans.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.