Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/2 cups nonfat ricotta cheese
3 egg whites
6 tbsp sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp water
1 tsp cornstarch
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 6 custard cups with nonstick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spoon cheese mixture into prepared custard cups. Bake 30 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine jam, lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey. Place over medium-high heat and stir 1 to 2 minutes with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl and add to saucepan. Stir and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cheesecake. Turn upside down and unmold on a dessert plate.
- To serve, top each serving with prepared raspberry sauce and raspberries.
Makes 6 servings