Photography contests are a great way to find out if your images are up to something. By taking part ins some of the competitions, you can win big: cash prizes or camera equipment, on top of having your work exhibited. Even if you gain no financial benefit, having your images posted on the competition’s website can have incredible benefits. These awards are forever, so why not submit your work now? Come on, Lebanese people, there is no time to lose, enter the world’s first and most respected iPhone photography contest, we found it for you !
ABOUT THE IPP AWARDS
They are the Oscars of the mobile photography world ! And truth be told, they have launched the careers of many iPhone photographers globally.
This year will be the 13th edition, and last year, they received thousands of entries from more than 140 countries. There are 18 different categories to join, including Architecture, Portrait, Abstract and Travel. The rules are simple: every image needs to be taken with an iPhone or iPad, and submit no larger than 1000px.
This is a testament to the rise of mobile photography as a recognized and legitimate branch of photography.
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
- Cost of entry: varies from $3.50 for 1 image, up to $57.50 for 25 images
- 18 categories
- Winners selected by a jury process
- 1st place prize: gold bar & certificate
- 2nd place prize: palladium bar & certificate
- 3rd place prize: palladium bar & certificate
- The work of the first, second and third place winners in each category will be publicized on IPPAWARDS online gallery
Find out more here.