4 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced, divided
1 cup low-fat whipped topping
1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
3 tablespoons sugar, divided
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Nonstick cooking spray
6 phyllo dough pastry sheets
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups strawberries, whipped topping, yogurt, and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix well. Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- On a large cutting board or work surface, lay out 1 phyllo pastry sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining 5 phyllo sheets, stacking them on top of each other.
- With scissors, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into 12 squares. Gently press the center of each stacked square into prepared muffin cups, leaving corners standing up straight. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove tarts from muffin pan and set aside to cool.
- To serve, fill cups with strawberry mixture and top with remaining strawberries.
- Makes 6 servings.